We now have an outline of chapter contents for our overall plan: this will form the basis for the drafting of the sections of the plan moving forward. Our communications strategy is now agreed and will ensure our progress is effectively reported. The various reporting avenues are:
- We will aim for a submission in spotlight each month.
- Our web site (http://www.sarrattvillage.co.uk/neighbourhood-plan/ ) will be updated every two weeks.
- Progress will be reported at every Parish council meeting.
- Signs will be displayed on the various public display boards around the village (Bus shelter, public notices boards, shop window etc).
- We will attend some of the public meetings held in the village (Freshers fair etc).
The key to the success of the plan will be the involvement of residents, Over the next 9 months, parishioners will be given numerous opportunities to participate so that the plan represents a genuine consensus of opinion.
It will not be the Working Group’s Plan. It will be the Residents’ Plan. Please look out for the consultation exercises we will be running and please get involved.
Our meetings are open to the public and our next meeting is on Monday 27 January 2020 at 1:30pm in the back room of the village hall.
You can also contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working group members are: John Carter (Chair), Clare Bennett, Tony Bond, Lee Gilmore, Will Hobhouse, Anthony Soothill.