Enter ISMAUK’s Wellbeing Competition Today!
Bringing Wellbeing Closer to You
Get the most out of your day
Here’s your chance to share a Top Wellbeing Tip in our fun competition to mark International Stress Awareness Week 1st-5th November 2021!
The winner will be awarded –
A special certificate, signed by ISMAUK patron Professor Sir Cary Cooper CBE
A complimentary copy of ISMAUK’s new e-book on Workplace Wellbeing, plus
Free entry to the ISMAUK Global Stress & Wellbeing Summit 2022 !
How to Enter
We’ve kept it easy so everyone can enter. Simply share your Top Wellbeing Tip with a picture that paints a thousand words, add a strapline that captures your wellbeing moment, and you could make someone smile!
Carole Spiers, Chair of ISMAUK and founder of International Stress Awareness Week, will choose the winning entry that makes her smile the most and brings a sense of wellbeing closer to everyone.
Here’s an example of an entry from Clare Concannon, ISMAUK Lead Ambassador, to get you started –
A picture that paints a thousand words (Clare’s picture on left)
Strapline that captures the wellbeing moment in your picture Clare’s strapline – Those that play together stay together!
Wellbeing Top Tip (in one sentence only) Clare’s top tip – Enjoy some downtime: dog mindfulness shows us how to play with a friend in the great outdoors – simply the best wellbeing boost for me
Name: add your name here
Contact details: include your email address and daytime phone number so we can let you know if you have won!
Where to Send your Entry
Simply email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Competition closes at midnight on Friday 22nd October 2021
The winner will be announced on Monday 1st November 2021, at the start of International Stress Awareness Week
The winner will receive –
A signed certificate, presented by ISMAUK Patron Professor Sir Cary Cooper CBE
A complimentary copy of ISMAUK’s new e-book on Workplace Wellbeing
Free entry to the ISMAUK Global Stress & Wellbeing Summit 2022
The winning entry will be shared on the ISMAUK website (with the winner’s permission)
The winner will be invited to get involved in ISMAUK’s International Stress Awareness Week campaign 2022
So What’s Stopping You Sharing Your Top Wellbeing Tip?
Enter our competition today at email@example.com and let’s bring wellbeing closer to everyone – this year and every year!
Why Not Become a Friend of ISMAUK?
All entrants are invited to become a Friend of ISMAUK – benefits include receiving news and information about ISMAUK events, access to free downloads on the ISMAUK website, and complimentary entry to the ISMAUK community Hub. For more information go here.
Please help us spread wellbeing by sharing far and wide
Terms & Conditions
- One entry per person will be accepted
- The competition is open to entrants aged 18 and over
- The competition closes at midnight on Friday 22nd October 2021
- Entries will be judged by ISMAUK and the judges’ decision is final
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes and they are not transferable
- The winner will receive two of the prizes within 14 days of the announcement on 1st November; the other two prizes relate to events in 2022 and the winner will be contacted separately at a later date
- The winner will be informed by email within 10 days of the closing date, and must respond within 14 days to claim their prizes
- The winner will be decided by the judges based on their innovative approach and how well their entry fulfils the competition title Bringing Wellbeing Closer to You
- Copyright to the entries remains with the entrants, but the entrants licence ISMAUK to use their photographs to promote the competition on the ISMAUK website and social media
- The winner’s name will be mentioned in promotional activity in support of the competition, unless the winner makes known their objection to having their details shared
- The promoter is ISMAUK www.isma.org.uk c/o Folds Cottage, 28 Cromford Road, Crich, Matlock, Derbyshire DE4 5DJ Registered Charity No. 1088103 Company limited by guarantee No. 4079657